New Awards Announced to Celebrate Excellence in TeachingPublished Tue Aug 25th 2015
Principal Woolf recently announced the launch of 6 new Principal's teaching and learning awards. These awards recognize the diverse ways in which educators and educational supports enhance student learning and experience at Queen's.
There awards include:
- Michael Condra Outstanding Student Service Award
- Promoting Student Inquiry Teaching Award
- Curriculum Development Award
- Educational Leadership Award
- Educational Technology Award
- International Education Innovation
For the full Queen's Gazette article click here.
Nominations for these awards are now open and close on September 30th 2015. For more information about the individuals, awards, and nomination process click here.