Knowledge Exchange and Capacity Building in Aging and Health:
The mandate of the Centre for Studies in Aging & Health (CSAH) at Providence Care is to promote successful aging, prevent or delay the expression of frailty and its harmful consequences and ultimately improve care for the elderly within South East Ontario. Working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders, the CSAH increases knowledge, generates awareness and improves health and community system capacity in order to transform the organization of health services.
Current Projects include:
- Age-Friendly Communities Planning Outreach Initiative http://sagelink.ca/age-friendly-communities
- South East Ontario Regional Integrated Fall Prevention & Management Strategy http://sagelink.ca/integrated-falls-prevention-strategy-project
- Southeastern Ontario Portal for Advance Care Planning & Health Care Consent http://sagelink.ca/acp-hcc-se-ontario-portal
- Research and Innovation in Aging Forums http://sagelink.ca/riaf-2015
- Gerontological Online Learning & Development available via www.sageducation.ca