Key Expectations for the Mentee
- Understand your role description.
- Take ownership of your career development and be prepared to commit time and energy to the mentorship process.
- Engage the process including setting goals, being open to feedback and suggestions, provide honest self assessment, and being adequately prepared for meetings with your mentor.
- Participate in faculty development.
- Maintain confidentiality of the relationship.
- Notify the Director if the mentorship program is not progressing successfully.