- Please submit at least two blocks before elective start date the elective request form for your IM Program Director's approval.
*It is important that we receive this specific form as we need the information to distribute your evaluations and submit to the Ministry of Health.*
- The form should indicate your location, supervisor (full name and email address), and goals & objectives for the elective.
- Where a letter of good standing is required from your program, Claudia can assist you with this upon receipt of your completed elective request form.
- Information relating to Global Health electives can be found here and PGME global health elective guidelines here.
- The Regional Education Office manages 26 accommodations located in Belleville, Brockville, Markham, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough and Toronto. Detailed information can be found here.
*You are not restricted to Ontario or Canada for your external electives. Please visit the postgraduate elective page for more detailed information on Liability Insurance and Licensure inside and outside of Canada .
Some common elective destinations: